This can cause deterioration and impact the features which reduce their lifespan. The only way to mitigate this is to use outdoor grade materials such as pavers in outdoor features you install on your property. At Prairies Edge Landscaping, we believe that every landscape is different and understand that every homeowner has specific ideas about what they want their property to look like.
Our personalized approach and customized services have helped us build a very solid customer base in Cleveland, Cushing, Drumright, and Maramec. We also have a large number of clients in and around Morrison, Pawnee, Perkins, and Perry, and have successfully completed paver installation projects in Stillwater, Yale, and the surrounding areas.
Why Pavers Are a Good Choice for Your LandscapeWhen it's time to take life outdoors, paver patios and walks are the perfect transitional material. Whether entertaining with an upscale party or spending time enjoying the kids, our paver products are the best choice to meet those needs. There are a number of reasons why paving stones are an excellent choice for your yard and garden spaces:
- Weather-Resistance- In this area of the country with rapidly changing weather conditions, our state has one of the largest numbers of freeze thaw cycles. This causes expansion and contraction that eventually cracks concrete. The installation process for paver products significantly reduces the effects of these cycles and is crack resistant.
- Design Flexibility- The unlimited ability to create borders, patterns and changing elevations allows for greater flow and seamless movement through different outdoor areas.
- Versatility- Concrete pavers can be used in just about any area of your property such as your outdoor kitchen patio, deck, poolscape, walkways, pathways, entranceways, terraces etc. In short, these are versatile materials that can be used to create spaces that complement each other beautifully.
- Easy Installation- Interlocking concrete paver installation is quick and easy though itâ€™s a specialized job. These units are set on a bed of compacted sand and the unique design ensures they stay in place. The surface can be seal-coated to improve its dust and scratch-resistance which in turn increases its longevity.
- Low Maintenance- When you are getting any feature installed on your property, you want to make sure that you arenâ€™t spending too much time or money on maintaining it or hiring someone to maintain it for you. Pavers are a very low maintenance option and you only need to pressure-wash them occasionally. You can get them seal-coated every two years to enhance their appearance and improve the resilience of the surface.
- Cost-effective- Paver installations are extremely cost-effective and since they last for a very long time with very minimal maintenance, that reduces the overall cost of the feature as well.
If you are looking for custom landscape paver services, we at a Prairies Edge Landscaping are the company to come to. While we never compromise on quality you will find our paver installation costs to be very reasonable and this provides you value for money. For any more information about our services or to discuss your project details, feel free to contact us at 405-372-2551. You can also send us your queries via this online form.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.