Design & Build
At Prairies Edge Landscaping, we believe that every landscape is different and understand that every homeowner has specific ideas about what they want their property to look like. Our personalized approach and customized services have helped us build a very solid customer base in Cleveland, Cushing, Drumright, and Maramec.
We also have large number of clients in and around Morrison, Pawnee, Perkins, and Perry, and have successfully completed projects in Stillwater, Yale, and the surrounding areas. Each outdoor space we create is a unique reflection of our client's personality as it relates to their property. Through careful listening and observation we will develop a written plan, design drawings and a construction schedule.
During this process our designer will be your trusted resource throughout the entire project. We provide an entire gamut of services ranging from a simple tree installation to comprehensive total property transformation. This makes us the one stop shop for all manner of landscape solutions. When you have one company handling all aspects of your project, it saves you the trouble of planning and coordinating with a number of different contractors.
We handle everything from start to end and all the project management is tackled expertly. Our on-site supervisors keep you in the loop about the progress and are also there to answer queries or address concerns. These are the different aspects of the design and build process we handle for you:
DesignWe use the latest technology to assist in creating your dream outdoor environment. We utilize a combination of hand rendered and computer generated drawings. These design services include.
- Landscape Master Planning
- Planting Plans
- Hardscape rendering
- Drainage Solutions
- Conceptual Sketches and Color Renderings
- Irrigation systems
BuildWe install the projects we design, building every aspect of the outdoor environment.
- Outdoor Living Areas- Patios, Terraces, Walks, Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens and Pergolas.
- Ornamental Plantings- Trees, Shrubs, Perennial Gardens and Annual Color.
- Outdoor Lighting- Architecture Highlights, Pathway illumination for increased safety.
- Irrigation- Keeping your outdoor environment healthy requires regular watering. Irrigation is essential in achieving proper watering. Drip and ET systems assist in insuring that the water reaches the root system while conserving water resources.
- Water & Fire Features- Koi ponds, waterfalls, streams, fountains, bubbling features and the combination of fire and water.
- Contact- When you call our company, we will ask for some basic information including contact information, the work you are interested in and how you heard about us. We will encourage you to develop a project budget. Knowing the financial commitment you are looking at investing is a key component in the design process.
- Consultation- Our team will work with you to understand your objectives. We will walk the property with you taking pictures and notes, then discuss what type of design is best for your project and discuss your anticipated budget.
- Design Service Agreement- After the initial consultation we will prepare a proposal for our design services and submit it for your approval.
- Concept Plan- After the first design consultation our team will create a concept illustration that addresses everything discussed. We will meet with you to go over the concept plan, get your feedback and make revisions as needed. We will work through revisions if necessary and arrive at a final design. We will include a detailed project cost and construction schedule.
If you are looking for custom design & build services, we at a Prairies Edge Landscaping are the company to come to. While we never compromise on quality you will find our landscape construction costs to be very reasonable and this provides you value for money. For any more information about our services or to discuss your project details, feel free to contact us at 405-372-2551. You can also send us your queries via this online form.
Click on the images below to view a larger display. Click on the PDF icons to view original fill size document. These photos are copyrighted by Belgard Hardscapes and Harmony Outdoor Living.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.